Learn more about the team of writers at PF Geeks!
My name is Jared Bauman. I am the owner and editor of Personal Finance Geeks, abbreviated as PFGeeks.com.
From an early age, I have been deeply interested in finances. I was the kid who started a lemonade stand, only to realize more people purchased lemonade from my sisters, so I hired them to sell lemonade and kept the profits.
20+ years later, personal finance has been an ongoing pursuit of mine. A few highlights:
- Purchased first home in the expensive San Diego, California market at age 27
- Purchased first investment property in San Diego, California at age 29
- Sold first business (Bauman Photographers) at age 30
- Achieved Net Worth of $1 million+ at age 30
- Purchased (2) apartment complexes in Midwest at age 35
- Sold second business (ShootDotEdit) at age 37
- Achieved Net Worth of $3 million+ at age 40
Nowadays, I run a San Diego SEO agency . Outside of work, I enjoy chatting about personal finances with others, ranging from purchasing property to the best debt ratio for personal finances to retirement investment opportunities.
Which brings me to my point – it’s better to do this stuff together. It’s rewarding to achieve a personal finance goal, but it’s far more rewarding to share in the journey with fellow travelers. PFGeeks.com is just that – a place to share what I’ve learned and collaborate with other personal finance experts. Join the family, and let’s start achieving together.
You can learn more about me at these resources: